Saturday, December 27, 2008

My first steps

It usually takes a lot of pushing for me to do something I know I should do.
But, this just required some inspiration and no pushing - because this is not what I should do, but this is what I want to do.

The intent of my blogs is to introspect the thoughts of my own - my views on things I think I have found out already.
As I browse through my mind while at blogging, I might just find my concience hidden in the subconcious, gathering dust in the darkness of preconcieved notions. I want to bring it to light for the world to know and for myself to see.

So, let there be light, as I set sail in search of what I have found...

1 comment:

  1. The First Step has finally been taken,
    The First post has finally been made.
    May this new-born blog grow up big;
    And may its glory never ever fade...

    ReplyDelete